Thank you for your interest in selling Gerber Life Insurance products.
Whole Life Insurance is a whole life insurance policy that offers up to $100,000 in life insurance coverage for adults ages 18 - 70. With a Gerber Whole Life Policy:
- Buyers can apply for a coverage from $50,000 to $1,000,000
- Optional waiver of premium rider
- Guaranteed no rate increase for the life of the policy
- No required medical exam for applicants under age 51 seeking up to $300,000 in coverage (simplified underwriting).
Simplified Senior Life Insurance is a whole life insurance policy that offers up to $100,000 in life insurance coverage for seniors buying their first life insurance policy or adding to an existing policy that may not be enough. It's designed to give buyers in their senior years a way to provide an inheritance, help ensure a financially dependent loved one is cared for, or make certain no one inherits their debt. With a Gerber Life Simplified Senior Life Policy:
- Buyers can apply for a coverage from $25,000 to $100,000
- An Accelerated Death Benefit (ADB) Rider is offered at no additional cost
- No required medical exams for applicants age 70 and under
- Decisions are made quickly and generally within a minute from the time a digital or telephone application is submitted
Guaranteed Life provides for your family even after you're gone. Unlike term life insurance, your Guaranteed Life Insurance Plan builds cash value that you can borrow against as long as premiums are paid – that's money you can request if and whenever you need it.
- You can't be turned down for a Guaranteed Life Insurance Plan. The only requirement for obtaining a Gerber Life Guaranteed Life Whole Life Policy with $5,000 to $25,0001 in guaranteed coverage is that you are between 50 and 80 years old. That's it! There are no medical exams, no health questions, no waiting for test results.
- Your acceptance – regardless of your health – is guaranteed! Your spouse, if aged 50 to 80, is also eligible for up to $25,0001 in guaranteed protection with the Gerber Life Guaranteed Life Insurance Plan.
- Your policy builds cash value. The Guaranteed Life Insurance Plan is whole life insurance that provides guaranteed coverage, as long as premiums are paid. It also has cash value. Cash value is money that Gerber Life sets aside for your future. The longer you hold the policy, the more money accumulates in your policy.
Grow-Up Plan is a whole life insurance policy that protects your child while starting a nest egg for the future.
- A gift that Doubles - Your Grow-Up® Plan not only provides up to $50,000 of whole life insurance protection now, but the coverage amount automatically doubles during age 18, at no extra cost!
- Security for Today and Tomorrow - As soon as you get the Grow-Up® Plan, you lock in a childhood premium rate that's guaranteed never to increase.
- A Plan that Grows - In addition to the coverage amount automatically doubling, your child will have several opportunities to increase coverage as an adult. Thanks to you, your child can always have protection to count on.
Accident Protection Insurance provides financial protection against accidental death or a covered disabling injury 24 hours a day. You can select from $50,000 to $250,000 in accidental death protection. Should the unexpected occur, the valuable cash benefit can be used to help pay for out-of-pocket medical costs, lost wages or other expenses, thereby helping you to provide an important level of security for your loved ones.
The College Plan
- Guaranteed safe growth – no matter what happens with the economy or the stock market, your money is guaranteed to grow in value over time
- The flexibility to use the money for college or anything else – without any penalty
- No big upfront investment – start a plan for as little as $10/week
- Life insurance protection – if the unthinkable happens before your College Plan reaches maturity, the full benefit amount is paid to your child (as beneficiary)