- The first step is to complete pre-licensing requirements. Most states require you to complete and file proof of your pre-licensing education in order to take Life and Health exams. Requirements vary by state and many states allow you to do classes online.
- The next step is getting licensed. You can visit our Licensing Tools page to find your DOI website. Once there search for the health and life insurance exam to complete your licensing.
- It's important to protect yourself and your clients by having Errors & Omissions coverage. Our agents are entitled to a 10% discount - use code "NAILBA05" and check 'The Brokerage Resource' as the referring NAILBA agency member in step 2.
- Anti-money laundering training is required by Federal law. You can complete free training through SuranceBay.
- The third step is to decide what products you want to sell (Life, Long-term Care, Medicare products, Critical Illness, Dental, Vision & Hearing) and which carriers you want to work with. You can visit our Carrier Selection page to view all of our carriers.
- The final step is to get contracted. Begin the contracting process by visiting our Contracting page.